Facilitated by a Licensed Yoga 4 Classrooms Trainer, the in-classroom residency consists of 10 weekly Y4C classes of 30 minutes each.
- Teachers will be provided an overview of the residency format at the end of the Staff Development Workshop. Teachers will also complete a pre-residency survey at this time.
- Teachers and students in each classroom are led in 30 minute, in-classroom Y4C sessions, once per week for 10 weeks. Sessions are led by licensed trainers who are specially trained to lead the Yoga 4 Classrooms curriculum.
- Specific curriculum/presentation of information is grade-level appropriate, though all classes utilize the activities in the Yoga 4 Classrooms Manual.
- Classroom teachers participate in a brief follow-up meeting at the conclusion of the residency, providing an opportunity to for review, additional questions, feedback and support, as well as to complete the post-residency survey.
- Contact with school is maintained throughout the remainder the school year so that follow up meetings can be scheduled if necessary. A final year-end survey is completed by staff and collected. A follow up report is provided to school administration at year's end (or at time deemed appropriate).
The Y4C Classroom Residency is $300 per classroom (or approximately $12-15 per student)